Code of Conduct
Behaviour at Queensmead Primary Academy is exemplary. We are very proud of our high expectations for pupil conduct.
High standards of behaviour and work are expected at all times. A positive approach is taken and pupils are encouraged to show consideration and care for people and property.
All adults and children behave with respect and dignity. We work together as a team to achieve this.
- Respect each other and adults ;
- Behave in a quiet, polite and orderly manner;
- Are positive about themselves and their learning;
- Follow the instructions of all staff;
- Wear the full Academy uniform;
- Are punctual for the Academy and for lessons;
- Look after the Academy property;
- Work to the best of their ability during lessons;
- Are proud of themselves and their achievements.
Please follow the link below to see the relevant policies: