ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we are accepting payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is now the only method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
How to get started with ParentPay?
All parents / carers have been sent account activation details, If you have misplaced your copy please email email@example.com
Here is a step by step guide on how to register.
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/what-parentpay-does